Tuesday, September 16, 2008

cRush at fiRst sitE!!

First Time!!
Nakipag Eyeball ako...
...i'm hAppy 'coz , of his nice LuKing...
I did'nt eXpECT na gANUN xA!!
attitude and aPperance are dEsame!!

I like him...Hahaha..
After that time, we will cOntinUe
..tEXting, I' m hAppy bEcAuse of that..
Sinabi nya sKEN n typE nYa KO..
is thAT's tRue??? wE'LL cgUro..Ahmmm..
I hope so,'cOz matagal ko n rin Xang nAK2tExt..
aT tYpE kO din xA!! hehehe, Really???
I HopE n magiging okAy kMe, kAse mukha...
nMANG MaY mAgAndang pAtu2nguhan..Eh,
..HeHeHe, I hope nOthing wiLL cHaNGE
bEtwEEN 2 of uS!!kASE hAbang 2mtagAl..
nAki2la2 n Nmin Ang 1't1..
First time kAmeng nAgkita, Kwentuhan
aBout sOmEthing, diFfRENT tOpics wHIlE
wAlking 'cOz thAt time i nEed tO go TO MY
cOUSIn'S hOUSE 'cOz of my nEpHew, sinamahan
nYa akO hANGGANG sA HaUZ N uN..aFTER wE
SeParAtE, wE wilL cOntinuE tEXtiNG. DuN nyA
cnvEh sKeN n cRuSH nyA q.,wAt a Man..I tElL tO hiM..
gAnun bA kadali Un?? IdOn't bELiEVE thAT BuT
hAbAng 2matagal nKi2la2 Q na xA..KaZe mAlimit Na..
NaGki2ta kme, Khit n My WoRK xa..so, nAbi2gyAn
pa RiN nAMin ng tiMe ang isA't isA..
i hOpe everything wilL Be okAY!!!





No comments: